Thursday, September 13, 2012

L.A. Lights Branding Venue

To get closer to the target, L.A. Lights has conducted venue branding. The designs should represent the insight of the people who usually visit these venues. Some venues that are potential contact points are selected. The designs will be customized based on the possible medium that stands out for the branding. 


CD : Toni Freiza
CGH : Lian
AD : Cuk Hendarto, Hendry Sutarmin
CW : Riva Julianto
GD : Muhamad Iqbal


Airport























Billiard






















Internet Kiosk



























Music Studio







PELNI Ship




















 PELNI Ship





2 comments:

  1. Great to know about these venues. I have decided to book LA venue for my dinner party. My friend also hosted her tea party there and quite happy with their service. It will be a grand party where all my dear ones will be invited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to know about these venues I have decided to book LA venue for my dinner party my fried also hosted her tea party there and quite happy with their service It will be a grand party where all my dear ones will by invited # la lights

    ReplyDelete